Dear Annie B,
I’m curious about how you got involved in this field. I’d like to know more about your expertise and experience, so I know why I should trust you. – Anya, WA
– Anya, Bellingham, WA
I’m glad you asked! My entrance into green living came by accident when I was chemically poisoned by a gas leak and a pesticide that was taken off the market it was so neurotoxic. The combination left me unable to survive in the world, and I had to learn the ins and outs of green living before anyone was really talking about it (in 1980). You can trust me because chemicals have made me so sick that I would never wish the same upon anyone else! I tell my whole story in the video below – the first time I’ve really made it all public! Please let me know if you have any further questions about it.